Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

As it happens, Christmas falls on my Wednesday to post! I highly doubt you will be writing today and I don't want to take you away from your families. So allow me to merely express my warmest wishes for your health, happiness, and safety today!

Emmanuel: God With Us! 

It is my hope that He is shining within you this holiday season and that the upcoming year will hold special blessings for you. 

And, as my present to one lucky person, don't forget to leave a comment HERE. You will be entered to win a copy of my novella God of Her Fathers - complete with a brand new cover!

For unto us a child is born. Unto us a son is given. And his name shall be called Wonderful! The Almighty God. The Everlasting Father. The Prince of Peace.

Merry Christmas from Word Painters and Alicia Willis.

Images found via Pinterest.

4 comments:

  1. Can I leave a comment here, since I don't have have a Google+ account?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! Simply state what you're favorite reading genre is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Historical fiction!! :D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giveaway over. Sorry, Anna, the winner was a gal from New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for contacting us!