Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Because I Can Be Random

Hello, dear readers! I am popping in to say hello (I already did that, didn't I?) and that I am not quite myself. 

The fact that I just finished watching Bringing Up Baby and Susan's rollicking voice is still stuck in my head may or may not have something to do with it.

Seriously, though, I confess to having no post this week. I'm up to my neck in work with the completion of something big. See if you can guess what it is! John J. Horn will give you all an inspirational post next week, then I'll announce on the following week what it is and end the maddening curiosity. Until then, adieu! 

Keep up your writing and remember to be creative. (All the advice I have for you at this point.) If you are totally frustrated with this random post, please click HERE for my last post. And pray hold nothing of this against me.

Alicia A. Willis is a home-school graduate, published author, and avid historian. She is a firm believer in the principle that one can accomplish anything by substantial amounts of prayer and coffee. Visit her at her blog to view her historical-fiction novels and all the goings-on between writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting us!