Monday, June 9, 2014

Free Programs for Writers: EditMinion


Self-editing can  be very hard. Even if you are going to be published by a traditional publisher, you have to get your manuscript ready. If you are self-published, you need to spend hours making sure your book is as good as you can make it. However, sometimes you need some help. That is where today's program comes in handy.

Welcome to EditMinion

This easy to use, and free website has been a huge help to me. First off copy the text of your currant project. This is mine.

Next paste it into the EditMinon

Now click edit

The EditMinon highlights area's that might need work with different colors depending on the problem. and generates a report.


This program really helped me during my last book edit. It helped me turn out a much better book. I give it five stars





2 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying following this series, Sarah! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for contacting us!