Wednesday, June 4, 2014

When Dreams Come True...

Today, we are going to talk about when dreams come true.

"If all things start and end with You
Then I can believe 
That dreams do come true..." 

Of the dreams that have come true for me, becoming a published author was one of the greatest. And getting From the Dark to the Dawn: A Tale of Ancient Rome ready for its release date is so special.

Take a moment to check out my brand new book trailer, complete with my filmed endorsement from Josiah Jost and a few words from Douglas Bond, John J. Horn, and Sarah Holman.


Have you added From the Dark to the Dawn to your Goodreads shelf yet?



What dreams of yours have come true?

6 comments:

  1. Neat trailer, Alicia. Everyone, go buy a copy of this book! It's well worth your time and money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, Alicia. I cannot wait to get my paperback copy. I need to talk to you about ordering a signed copy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cool! I can't wait to read this! I'm looking forward to your blog tour. I'm so glad your dreams are coming true. God is good!
    Publishing my novel was a dream come true, as was having people like it. Seeing my brother married to a sister-in-law I love is another big one that has come true. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am eager for it to start. How sweet - I'm glad your dreams have come true as well.

      Delete

Thank you for contacting us!