Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Hermitism

Yes, I totally made that word up. 

At least, I think I did. I am honestly too exhausted too look it up. I have a looming deadline for Rising to the Challenge. And I have precious little time to write in. 

So.... I shall be a hermit.


The point of this entire post is to tell you that it is okay sometimes to be a hermit. It's okay to fight for a moment to write in...and then lock yourself away to actually do it.

It's called hermitism. I am Alicia A. Willis and I approve this message.



Alicia A. Willis is a home-school graduate, published author, and avid historian. She is a firm believer in the principle that one can accomplish anything by substantial amounts of prayer and coffee. Visit her at her blog or Facebook to view her historical-fiction novels and all the goings-on between writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting us!