Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Two Teeny Tidbits...

I am sharing two, teeny tidbits with you today!

And, I'm not Tiny Tim.

Anyway, for those of you who have not yet seen the cover for Rising to the Challenge (The Comrades of Honor Series #3), here it is!


And, for those of you who may not follow me on social media or my newsletter, here is a special Christmas present for you! Download my short story for FREE!


War has taken everything from Vincent Clement. Embittered, he wants nothing more than to destroy the Nazis. Or does he? Based on an actual WWII story.

Download HERE. Enjoy!


Alicia A. Willis is a home-school graduate, published author, and avid historian. She is a firm believer in the principle that one can accomplish anything by substantial amounts of prayer and coffee. Visit her at her blog or Facebook to view her historical-fiction novels and all the goings-on between writing!




6 comments:

  1. thanks so much I know I'll enjoy reading this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your book, it touched my heart.. Mercy.. what a great gift it was! thank you Alicia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks! God is good. I am so glad you enjoyed the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic story! I'm glad you shared it with us! It really touched me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That means a lot, coming from a fellow author. :)

      Delete

Thank you for contacting us!