Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Social Media 101

Today is the beginning of a brand new series on social media. Social media is a powerful way of communicating with your readers and potential readers. However, many authors are afraid that it will take over their lives and they will stop writing. That doesn't have to be the case. I spend about an hour or less every day on social media (this includes personal as well as business) and the results not only an expanding radiance, but an engaged audience. Here are some of the social media sites and tools we will be covering:
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
LinkedIn
Goodreads
Amazon Page
Blogs
Buffer
And More!

I am far from an expert. However, I love to share what I have learned. I have learned a lot from observing, reading online articles, and blogs like Gretchen's. These articles are NOT how to gain 1,000 followers in a year, it is simply how to get started. I look forward to sharing the information with you in the posts to come.


 Sarah Holman is a not so typical mid-twenties girl: A homeschool graduate, sister to six awesome siblings, and author of five published books and counting. If there is anything adventuresome about her life, it is because she serves a God with a destiny bigger than anything she could have imagined. 

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this series; since I have limited time on the computer but need to expand my marketing base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to this series, Sarah! I think it's going to be very helpful.

    ~Bekah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for contacting us!