Friday, July 3, 2015

When Writing Takes a Backseat ...

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know why I am dropping out of sight for a while. Last Friday was supposed to be my time for posting an article, but I was at a Bible conference Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, so despite my best intentions, I had no article. I thought I might have one this week, or maybe next … but again, life will not allow it, because I’m blessed to be setting out on a wonderful two-week trip starting this Saturday. I’m looking forward to being back when I have an opportunity to write again. (Whatever time I do have now is going toward my WIP and a couple other time-pressed projects.)

But that’s okay! When you are drawn away from word-producing for a while, just remember that living life is what makes us able to write.

Be blessed! Happy writing!

Kelsey Bryant is an author, blogger, and copy editor who loves the Lord. She revels in many things: the beauty of God's Word, the music of English, the wonder of nature, the joy of creativity, the freedom of motion, the richness of literature, the intrigue of history ... and much more. To learn more about her, visit her website or blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting us!