Thursday, August 27, 2015

Where I've Been...

Hello, dear readers! I fondly presume you have wondered where I have been. 

If you follow me on my personal blog, you will know what has kept me so occupied this summer. But if not, my quick update is that I've been...

...working at Apache Creek Deaf and Youth Ranch for the better part of the summer
...I've been occupied with my sister's wedding
...and my sweet fiance proposed to me two weeks ago! 




What have you been up to?

__________________________________________





Alicia A. Willis is a home-school graduate, published author, and avid historian. She is a firm believer in the principle that one can accomplish anything by substantial amounts of prayer and coffee. Visit her at her blog or Facebook to view her historical-fiction novels and all the goings-on between writing!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! God bless you and your fiancé!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for contacting us!