Monday, September 7, 2015

Labor Day Word Out


Good Evening, Everyone! 

It was a great day in the Lord.

We did things we wanted to do and we did things we had to do.  It was a pretty awtaculous day.  (awesome, spectacular, fabulous)

I’ve had a hard time coming up with the Word Out challenge today.  I’m not sure if it’s writer’s block or if I’m bogged down in serious writing because of the courses I’ve been involved in.  So tonight I’m working on a word list to describe the weekend’s events.

Maybe you can help me with a word.  The weekend was full of music, fun, food, and good people, while I worked on many exhausting chores.

I need a word that will sum up the whole weekend. Can you help me with that?  It must be upbeat, exciting, positive, and fit the whole weekend.  And it cannot be a word that already exists. 

Remember that the Word Out is about using words that are commonly used and combining them to make up an whole new, fantabuloustic word to fit outrageous situations. 

Some of the key words I’m working with are music, country, tasty, hot, cold, exhausting, invigorating, refreshing, super, wonderful, food, and exciting. 

I look forward to seeing your comments and what you come up with for me. 

If I use your word in the piece I’m struggling over, I will make certain that you get credit for it in the work. 

Today’s Scripture verse does not really apply to the Word Out challenge itself, but it does apply to the weekend as a whole and may lend to helping the process of developing a new word. 

In every thing give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.  (I Thes. 5:18)

Until next week…

Enjoy the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting us!