Wednesday, October 21, 2015

"Men of Grit" Christian Fiction Series Now Available on Kindle


http://www.amazon.com/Brothers-Arms-Treasure-Treachery-Christian-ebook/dp/B016TRKTZS/

Greetings all, John J. Horn here.

I'm excited to announce that I have released my three "Men of Grit" books on Kindle.

Over the last couple of months I've learned how to turn my print files into Kindle ebooks, create a Kindle Direct Publisher's account, and finally make my books available again for purchase.

To celebrate the re-launch I'm offering Brothers at Arms for free for just three days.

Click here to download the free ebook now!

John J. Horn is a Christian author from San Antonio, Texas. Purchase his Men of Grit series from Amazon here and sign up for his newsletter at johnjhornbooks.com.


4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you have them back in print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Just downloaded the files.

    ~ William

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting! I'm enjoying Brothers at Arms so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for contacting us!